- How does Christof mirror what we know of Lucifer? (See "A" below)
- In what ways are we like Truman? (See "B" below)
- Read Jesus’ words in John 8:44 and then John 8:32. What did you observe in this film reflecting these realities? (See "C" below)
THINK ABOUT IT:
- A) Christof manipulates Truman into believing and living a lie.
- B) We sense that there is a reality beyond our immediate experience, and that there is more to reality than what we see. But we must overcome the obstacles of deception to reach our true home.
- C) In a military campaign, the element of surprise gives a major advantage. Spiritual warfare is the same since those who are tempted, abused or oppressed know it - but the deceived don’t know it. Deception is our enemy’s primary weapon used to gain a strategic advantage in our lives. We can learn from Truman by refusing to suppress the suspicion that we are made for more and by following clues that point us toward our true purpose – living what Jesus called “life to the full.”
Download and print this chat guide HERE.
© 2007 Inkling Innovations