- What view of God and eternity does Mr. Keating present? (See "A" below)
- What is the problem with this view? (See "B" below)
- What book of the Bible speaks to the same issue? (See "C" below)
- Deep down, do you think Neil’s father loved his son? (See "D" below)
- Why did Neil take his own life? (See "E" below)
- Do most people achieve their Carpe Diem dreams in this life? (See "F" below)
THINK ABOUT IT:
- A) The view that there is no God or life after death.
- B) In truth God who gives purpose/meaning in and beyond this life.
- C) In the book of Ecclesiastes Solomon describes life “under the sun” (which means “apart from God”) as meaningless.
- D) Yes, but he was an imperfect and overbearing man.
- E) He had embraced a philosophy that says there was no meaning to life unless we are able to do what we want – so he lost hope.
- F) No, but they still have meaning and a God-given purpose in life.
Download and print this chat guide HERE.
© 2009 Inkling Innovations